kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 20 February 2014


Man I'm getting some pretty sweet use out of my heart shaped cake pan. The thing is on FIRE with inspiring me for cakey fun ideas! Guys, I know Val-day is totally over but hearts are FOREVER.


This sweet pastel number I made for the adorable little 6 year old Ava on her birthday! It was such a cute cake idea I decided to turn it into a pretty DIY for you all. You'll need a heart shaped cake pan, your favourite cake recipe and three piping bags fitted with a Wilton 4B tip and buttercream tinted in three pastel colours. I just went wild with no rhyme or reason with my buttercream drop star piping - pink here, purple here, blue here... you can always be more disciplined than that... but I like the playful randomness of it!












Happy birthday, Ava - thank you Rose for the lovely order! And happy decorating, cake pals!

xo Lyndsay 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts