kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 20 February 2014


I am finally back baking for pleasure with my baking group, The Cake Slice Bakers.
This month's cake is Lemon Velvet Squares, page 138 from the book Great Cakes by Caroline Walter.

I am a lemon lover, always have been, always will be. A good lemon cake, frosting or dessert brings me great memories of my home country, good weather and summer. Something that I am really craving these days.


I really enjoyed making and eating this cake. Fresh grated lemon and orange rind as well as fresh juices makes a big difference in the taste of the cake.  If you want more of a lemon kick you can coat the cake with a lemon glaze, I opted for a lightly dust of confectioner's sugar.
For sure I will be making this cake again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts