kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 10 August 2012

There were quite a few days without my Emmaline this year! She spent months overseas in Europe having a spa vacation to rejuvenate her looks and spirits and when she came home, I found my girl broken! Luckily, I knew of a a fabulous customizer in the Bay Area to take her in and repair her fragile broken neck. I am so appreciative of all the work and artistry that goes into these custom blythe dollies that it has opened up a new found love! I do hope to share with you some of the adventures I have in store for those who admire these dolls as well....

So anyway, I am so glad to have my very first blythe sweetest thing ever back with me again! YAY!
{photography by: andie from Little Ditzies Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts