kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 29 August 2012

I may have a thing or two for Pink Elephants, I love them and I enjoy making them. This cake was a totally last minute thing to distress from my day. Yesterday was one of "those"days that today I still have a headache from it.
Since my baby's lead teacher at the nursery is moving to another Daycare I decided to make her a small going away gift.

The baby's nursery is call "Pink Elephants", the cake, as you can see, was inspired by it. The purse cake was small, it fitted in an 8' cake board but it came out just the way I wanted.

I took a lot of pictures of the process from start to finish, hopefully they will be up on Friday.

I hope you all are having a great week. Thank you for stopping by

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts