kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 12 July 2011

This weeks photo challenge I decided I would get out my macro lens my hubby got for me.  So funny it took me about 1/2hr to figure out how to use the darn thing! Found out that I had to manually focus everything - which I thought was kinda cool once I got use to it.

So I still had the Chrysanthemum  in my studio from last week, so I just used them as my subject matter again this week {they are so pretty to photograph} But just a different take on them.  I became a little obsessed with capturing the drops of waters on the petals.  I LOVE macro!! 

My photo Challenge Week Two { 12th July 2011 }

pMacro : Pretty water droplets



"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart"

{unknown}


No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

{Barbara de Angelis}


The best days are the ones that start with sunshine and end with moonlight.

{Linda Poindexter}


Let the beauty we love become the good we do.

{Rumi}


I'm lovin' these photo challenges and am learning so much about my camera and how to take photos.  I wonder what week 3 will hold?




Happy Baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts