kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 10 December 2009




It's cookie time!
Orders are coming in and the next few weeks are going to be pretty busy for me, I have some cakes to do, a cake tasting with a future client for a princess cake and lots of mini desserts and cupcakes for a few parties. Pretty much my lack of sleep already started this week ( you know I only bake/decorate at night). I had to get my cookie dough out of the refrigerator and bake, I had no choice! I have seen many of your cookies lately and they all look so good, these cookies are inspired by you ladies. Your, your and your cookies are awesome! Please keep baking.







































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts