kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 11 December 2009

The day has come, and I have a winner:

Congratulations to Butter Yum

You are the winner of the Martha Stewart Candy Cane Treat Box. And then I thought...I have been blogging for a year already, and to celebrate I want to give these girls a little something for her ideas! Do you like this cupcakes liners? Aren't they adorable?

Congratulations to:Avanika, MiniBaker, Crystal,Susan, Sue Sparks, and Raychel you all are getting one box of these adorable cupcake liners. Thank you so much for your ideas, I think I know what I am going to get for Cami's teachers. Please contact me at castrokm@hotmail.com to send you the liners.



Kathia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts