kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 16 September 2009



collage collage store collage!






My super powered gal pal Erin Bonnifero launched her incredible new project this past Saturday, September 12: Collage Collage! A shop, look and learn experience, Erin's lovely, bright and welcoming shop features the best (and most stylish!) educational books and toys, and a lovingly curated selection of work by local artists and crafters. Not only is it a great space to pick up a special present or birthday gift for the little minis (or majors!) in your life, but Erin is also teaching art classes for kids, and hosting crafty birthday parties!

I can't wait for my sisters to take their kids there! (They're not quite old enough yet... !) PS... "Where's Brody?" (my nephew) in the above pictures... wearing the adorable shirt Rich and I bought for him in Amsterdam... Brownie's Chicken colours! (Brownie's was our old fave fried chicken place in Burnaby in the 1980s... I couldn't find one darn image of it online though! Boooo! Brownie's chicken had a really cool bear as their mascot, and their colours were yellow and brown)...

I was honoured to be part of the party times, and I was so stoked for Erin that I went insane in the membrane overboard with hundreds of cupcakes in all shapes, sizes, colours and flavours! I even made a cute little cupcake stand just for the party. Seeing all of those cute kids chomping huge bites out of buttercream topped cupcakes made me totally giggle with glee.

Check out Erin's beautiful new store at 619 Kingsway in Vancouver. Congrats on all your hard work Erin! I just know Collage Collage will be a smashing success!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts