kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 September 2009

Yesterday, I exhibited at Bewl Water Wedding Fayre. It was a really lovely day and I had a lot of interest from potential future clients. The cakes I was offering as samples (chocolate fudge, lemon and fruit cake) went down very well, and were enthusiastically tucked into, both by the visiting public and the other exhibitors!

The only problem is, I realised, to my absolute horror, near the end of the day, that the email address on my promotional literature was wrong. Hopefully people will contact me by phone or through my website, but otherwise, if you happened to be at Bewl Water yesterday, and had a nice chat about wedding cakes with me that you are thinking of following up on, please note that my email address ends in a .co.uk and not a .com! Easier still, just give me a ring or contact me through my website, and then we can all be sure that I will receive your enquiries. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts