kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 27 February 2009









I have a mild to medium spending problem when it comes to vintage knick-knack items. Especially when the item is a ridiculously cute lamb vase given to baby newborns with fresh flowers in it, from the 1950s. I also have a medium to large adoration for the color combination of light pink and baby blue. Yes, it screams out "newborn baby!!", which is probs exactly why I like it because my sisters and I all have Baby Fever. 

Pictured here: Coco Cake Vanilla cupcakes in vintage-look cupcake liners (I LOVE these!) and matching buttercream hats, made for the very pregnant Rachel! The design office where she works has a betting pool going on whether or not her baby will be a B or a G. If I was pregs I would be soooo curious! Though, my husband Rich says he wouldn't like to know, because "when else would you get that kind of CRAZY surprise??" True dat, Rich, true dat. 

Best of luck Rachel, and Happy Motherhood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts