kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 7 February 2009










I really thought I was making adorable little pink furry bears for a cute baby named Kiana's 1st birthday... but I think I ended up making a lion/bear hybrid! Nonetheless I had a real blast making specialty bear (lion?) Coco Cake Vanilla cupcakes, frosted with vanilla buttercream and fondant, -- and a CRAZY CAKE for cute Kiana! I hope I get to make more animal cupcakes soon cause I was dying of cuteness overload each time I iced one of the little bear's faces... they all have slightly different expressions!! 

For the birthday cake, I made it into a giant faced pink party bear with a funny little smirk, and I baked two circle cut sugar cookies for ears. I also made fondant parts for the face, and used white chocolate wafers for the ears and part of the eyeballs! I had been practicing my fondant roses the other day too so I put one pretty little rose and two bright green leaves in my bear cake's hair. Super Kawaii!! 

I truly enjoyed doing this birthday and I can't wait to make more animal face cupcakes and cakes!

Yay for cuteness... 

UPDATE: I have since been featured on the cupcake mega-blog Cupcakes Take The Cake! 

In the cupcake world, that's like hearing your song on the radio!!! Too awesome! Thanks CTTC gals for featuring little old me!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts