kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 26 March 2006

I made these cupcakes in honor of the University of Maryland Women's Basketball team making the elite eight in the NCAA tournament last night...now they play Utah tomorrow night...and hopefully they'll get to the final four!

The cupcakes are based on a vanilla cupcake recipe. I made turtles (you know...the caramel, chocolate, walnuts (usually pecans but I don't care for them) candies). Then I made the batter. I put a couple of tablespoons of batter in the cupcake liner and then put i the turtle and then covered the turtle with more batter. They turned out really well. The caramel and chocolated melted a bit but stayed together as a unit. I made Milk Chocolate Frosting for them. I picked up the candy turtles on top at the LIttle Bits Cake store in Wheaton. At the time I didn't know what I would use them for, but then the tournament began and the women's team just keeps winning...so the timing seems perfect!

Take a look at the entire process HERE.

Fear the Turtle, Baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts