kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 30 March 2006

The answer is not really! It's clear to me that I have lots to learn more to learn about cupcakes! And, I love them so much that I just can't stop making them. I would have thought that after one year I would be tired of those little cakes...but I'm not.

However, I do need some sort of closure to this particular project at the 52nd cupcake. I've decided to have a contest of sorts to honor the end of one year of cupcakes!

The winner will receive a dozen cupcakes to be chosen from one of the previous 51 cupcake recipes I've made during the year (the winner decides which one). I will fedex overnight them...unless it's overseas...then it may have to be a two-day delivery.

Week 52 is April 24th. The deadline to enter is 9:00 p.m. (EST), April 23, 2006. The morning of April 24, at 7:00 a.m. (EST), I'll announce the winner of the contest. All you have to do is respond to this posting why you want to win a dozen of my cupcakes. Anonymous postings won't be entered in the contest.

Also, that morning I will be launching a new web site called 52 Cupcakes that will have all 52 recipes, photos, blog entries, etc on it.

The contest starts NOW!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts