kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 2 April 2006

I've been trying to find a good strawberry cupcake recipe and I think I found it in the new cupcake book called Cupcakes Galore by Gail Wagman! Layla could not keep her eyes (or her tongue) off the frosting! It's the first time in 49 weeks that she broke her stay...well, actually she said she did stay...the cupcakes moved!

The cupcakes turned out moist and on the dense side, rather than light and fluffy. One funny thing about the recipe was that it says it makes 12 cupcakes but calls for 2-1/2 cups of all purpose flour. Most of the recipes I use call for 1-1/3 cups for 12 cupcakes. I ended up being able to make 23 cupcakes out of one batch.

I made up my own Marshmallow Fluff frosting using butter, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and a ton of fresh strawberries almost pureed in the food processor.

Don't forget to enter my contest for a dozen of my cupcakes...click here to read about it and enter...the deadline is 9:00 p.m. (EST), April 23, 2006. Winner announced 7:00 a.m., April 24th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts