kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 6 March 2006

Today is the University of Maryland's celebration of it's 150th birthday! I think most of you know that's where I work (and play!). It's a great place...and today is Charter Day. So, I decided to make my cupcakes this week a birthday-type cupcake. I received some Vosges truffles for my birthday from my sister, Robin...OMG! they were awesome and the packaging was so beautiful.Then Catherine gave me some of the Vosges four 4-ounce packets of their chips. I used the Naga chips which contain curry powder, coconut flakes, and milk chocolate to make these cupcakes.

I am so into chocolate right now. Yesterday, when I went to Safeway to get some stuff to make these cupcakes, I paid extra attention to the types of chocolate chips they had. I had to store up, you know? Needless to say, about $80 later, I was home with seven bags of chocolate chips: Guittard Real Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Guittard Choc-Au-Lait (so cute!) Chips, Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips, Ghirardelli 60% Cocoa Bittersweet Chocolate (2 bags), and Nestle Mini Morsels (I love these)...chocolate bars: Scharffen Berger Bittersweet (70% cacao) and Scharffen Berger Semisweet (62% cacao), and cocoa: Scharffen Berger Cocao Unsweetened Powder. The aroma was devine. It's like being overwhelmed by nirvana! I'm telling you...this cupcake stuff is addicting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts