kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 19 February 2006

This mini cupcake is so cute, don't you think? I've been wanting to make this Chocolate and Zucchini cupcake for sometime. Then, yesterday I found these cute little pink holders at A.C. Moore's and that sealed the deal. I found them at A.C. Moore...and I was in there a very long time...not just looking for cupcake stuff, but I have been thinking about making some small lapel pins for my jackets for work. Well, about $80 later I have enough odds and ends to make 8 million (my favorite number for extreme things) lapel pins! I bought pin backs, little tiny metal letters, different kinds of papers...for the backing...OMG!...how did I ever get out of there? But, then, because I was in a good location for errands...on Rockville Pike...I ended up in Linens and Things...Filene's Basement...and Toys R Us! Oh yeah, and World Market....I thought I'd never make it home to start my cupcakes! Rest assured: this cupcake is pretty easy to make and everyone who has tried them today, loves them!

They are light, moist, chocolateeeee and the Buttercreme frosting is reminiscent of the stuff inside a Hostess Cupcake. Which reminds me of why this afternoon I had to go to Whole Foods to look for something that was mentioned in one of the recipes I found for this recipe: Coconut Oil...which I did find at Whole Foods. Another surprise....it's not liquid. It's in a jar and it's kinds of lard like. The taste and smell is amazing. I can't wait to use it in something in the future!

I guess this is the time to let you know that I might not be making cupcakes this coming week. I'm trying to work it out so that I get them done ahead of time but I'm not sure I can...This coming Friday I'm having an operation on my left hand...and I'm left-handed...I have arthritis in the base of my thumb. It's bothered me for quite while, and my doctor and I agree that it's time to do something about it. I'll be out of commission at least a couple of days. So. Where does that leave you guys? Well, I am just going to try to make some Mardi Gras cupcakes on Thursday night. I haven't missed one week yet and I can't start now!

Oh yeah...Two people in my family are going to be sent one of these cupcakes tomorrow. Be on the lookout!

The recipe for the Week 43 Cupcakes is HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts