kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 2 February 2006

I boxed up a dozen of the Week 40 cupcakes...Dark, Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter with Dark Chocolate Ganache...on Tuesday to fedex to my brother, Jim, in Spokane, because I lost our bet on the (who can bear to remember??) Redskins vs Seattle game on Jan. 14. I had created a new packaging idea using styrofoam, and it appears to have worked...even tho I was not happy with it. Now I have a couple of other ideas. When they get finalized, I'll see who wants to be a testee (or testor) for the cupcake shipping box!

Here's what my brother's email said:
"They got here in great shape, tasted like they were made today. Got rave reviews from the crew, especially the frosting! I had to save 4 for Mary and Les and I'm guarding them with my life. Terrif!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts