kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 10 December 2016

These caramel candies are a favorite in our house at the holidays. The recipe came from another parent at my kids' school. She sells vanilla caramels every year at the bake sale, and last year, I asked if she'd show me how to make them. Thankfully, she obliged.

What You Need:
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
1 lb dark brown sugar (2 3/4 cups) OR 1 lb light brown sugar + 1/4 cup molasses
1 cup white corn syrup
1 (14-15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Yield: 50-60 caramels 
*Note: I often double the recipe (as you will see in the photos) because I gift them.

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts