kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 27 June 2016

Every summer, my boys go to Cub Scout camp for the weekend with their dad. (I don't camp.) So, every year, I celebrate their return with a yummy treat. This year, we had just gone strawberry picking, and had a bunch of great rhubarb, so I came up with this... a Strawberry-Rhubarb Cream Cake.
(Every summer my husband also takes the camera to camp with him, so I never get many pictures.)

What You Need:
For the Cake
White Cake Mix (or favorite Vanilla Cake Recipe)
  - 3 eggs
  - 1 1/4- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
  - 1 Tbsp. white vinegar (optional)

For the Strawberry-Rhubarb Sauce
3 cups chopped rhubarb
1 1/2 cups strawberries (chopped if large)
2 Tbsp. corn starch
1/4-1/2 cup sugar (if necessary)

For the Whipped Cream Frosting
4 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
1-2 cups powdered sugar (to taste)
1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream (very cold)
1 tsp. vanilla (optional)

Yield: 1 8"x4" round cake - approx. 12-16 servings

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts