kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 23 June 2016

Freedom Fridays Gray Chevron PARTY

It is with great sadness that Evelyn and I are announcing the end of Freedom Fridays. We have both come to a point in our blogging life where something has to give in order to make time for other things we want or need to pursue.

I can't speak for Evelyn, but I know I need to refocus on some things. Number one being learning how to take a break from blogging from time to time .... I feel like lately, life has just been passing me by. My kids are growing up too fast and my blog has become my life. In addition, I have a few health issues that need to be addressed. Other than a few posts here and there, you may have noticed that I have been largely absent from the blog and posting lately. I have taken some time away from the blog and social media so I could evaluate what my next steps are. As much as Evelyn and I hate seeing Freedom Fridays go, we both know it is the best choice for us both at this point in time. I'm hoping to be back up and running in whatever my new capacity will be in July. I hope you'll stick around and join us for whatever the future holds!

We have enjoyed having each and every one of you stop by and party with us - and we are so fortunate to call you our friends! Just as we have enjoyed your posts here on Freedom Fridays, our readers have enjoyed seeing your recipes and projects on our social media pages too. I can't thank y'all enough for making this party as successful as it has been!

Even though we won't be hosting Freedom Fridays anymore, I still love to share great stuff from around bloggy land! Please, feel free to drop links on my Facebook page! Although I cannot guarantee shares, I do pull links from there from time to time.

If you don't already like us on Facebook, I would love for you to follow us - you can even do it right here:




So let's give it one last go ..... the last Freedom Fridays party.

Love Bakes Good Cakes has teamed up with My Turn for us to bring you the best "no rules" party around! We try to promote as many links as we can on social media - to bring more exposure to all of your projects!

Let's check out this week's features:

FF138

Features - Top to bottom

MOST VIEWED - Ruth's Ding Dong Cake from Cooking with Carlee
Grilled Shrimp Tacos from Cooking with Curls
Easy Sharpie Tie Dye T-Shirt from Meatloaf and Melodrama
Chocolate Avocado Pudding from To Simply Inspire
DIY Wooden Firecrackers from Hoosier Homemade
Barbecue Chicken Nachos from Two Twenty One
DIY Barn Wood Shelves from Chatfield Court

Let's Party!

Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this party, you are allowing authorization for your projects to be shared and/or featured on social media and our blogs. All features will be linked directly back to the original site. Any links shared will either link directly to your post or it will link back to the party and your corresponding number in the party.

Please note: The party goes live at 8:30 pm EST/5:30 pm PST Thursday evening.



facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts