kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 14 March 2015

More than 65 St. Patrick's Day recipes!

More than 65 St. Patrick's Day Recipes!

I have to be honest with ya .... I don't really "celebrate" St. Patrick's Day! I know .... tragedy! Growing up as a redhead, I heard every ginger joke and it was often assumed that if you have red hair, you must have Irish ancestry?! I dunno what's up with that. My family is more like Heinz 57 variety .... we've got a little bit of everything. I don't know the first thing about St. Patrick's Day ... or why it's even a holiday?! My family didn't grow up eating Irish food - unless, of course, baked potatoes are considered Irish food. I'm pretty sure they're not.

Although my family doesn't necessarily observe in St. Patrick's Day, I do find all of the things associated with St. Patrick's Day fun. You know, the things most of us are familiar with - mint and green everything, shamrocks, rainbows, leprechauns and pots of gold, Guinness, Irish Cream, green rivers, parades ... and the whole pinching people who aren't wearing green thing. I usually make a fun dessert for my family and that's just about the extent of our celebration. Sometimes, we do the whole corned beef and cabbage - and sometimes we don't. I have yet to try Colcannon - and I am hoping to try it this year! I've got a crazy rainbow trifle idea - but we'll have to see how that works out!

With the help of some of my bloggy friends, I put together this St. Patrick's Day round-up. Many of these recipes would be good all year long, in my opinion! :) I hope you enjoy!



Other Posts You May Enjoy:


More than 100 banana recipes!
More than 100 Banana recipes

MORE than 200 chocolate recipes!!! I have to try all of them!
More than 200 Chocolate recipes

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle+instagrambloglovin'get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSSImage Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts