kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 17 December 2013


This Rocky Road could not be simpler and it tastes better than any Rocky Road I've ever tried. In a bowl simply place one bag of mini marshmallows (if you buy the gluten free ones, this entire recipe will be gluten free). Add nuts of your choice, I used two handfuls of walnut pieces. I used half a bag of Freeze dried strawberry slices or raspberries per batch. My silicone baking pan is aprx 28x18cm but any size will do. Melt 500g of dark or milk chocolate over a double boiler and stir through your dry mixture.


Allow to cool at room temperature. I reserved some of the prettier slices of freeze dried strawberry for the top of my strawberry batch, I placed them on top before the chocolate set. For my raspberry batch (below), I used some of the crumbled pieces from the bottom of the packet, to sprinkle over the top.



For my strawberry batch I sprinkled over edible gold glitter.



All packaged up ready to give as gifts for Christmas, but they would make lovely gifts all year round.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts