kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 6 November 2013


I know, you are provably running for your sun glasses to keep looking at this cake picture, but in real life the orange wasn't that bright. Just a regular orange. My camera is playing tricks on my lately.

This was a fun cake to make, a little time consuming,but at the end I had a very happy client. I even got a tip $$, bonus right?

I made the cake for an 18th birthday party, it was right after Halloween and that's why they wanted a black and orange colors for the cake. The design and colors were based on the party invitation which included the bows and the leaf pattern.

I used a mold to make the leaves, I got it at Michael's and is a Wilton brand, I have had it for a long time and I even thought about giving it away. I am glad I didn't it.


When I finished this cake a was in full joy mode.

 I have one more Baby Shower cake to make in December and I am having a cake break for a while. I have been so busy, not having to much time for myself, plus the holidays are just around the corner and I want to spend as much time as possible with my little ones. 

Watching movies and drinking hot chocolate in our PJs is in our future.


Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts