kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 8 October 2013


Happy Wednesday. Believe it or not I am still recovering from a busy weekend. My little baby turned 2 last Saturday. She is not technically a baby anymore but I still have to call her baby. She doesn't sleep at night, literally. I have done everything and anything. She has a lot of anxiety and tents to make me a little desperate anxious.
She is also the most adorable little girl ever and has such a deep display of love for all of us.She is such a blessing in our lives.

I wasn't thinking about having a big birthday party, just a little cake for us. Cami was schedule for a dental extraction on Monday and I had been so stress about it for weeks that a big birthday party was the last thing in my mind.

 But then the mommy guilt comes  ( do you actually get that if you have more than one kid?)and I started printing party decorations, making a big cake and all of the sudden I was planning a big birthday party in 2 days.


Any way. The baby loves Elmo, very typical on a 2 year old. So I made her a Sesame Street theme cake, I took the cake letter's idea from Juanita, she made a cake for her little one also around the Sesame Street theme.

Cookie Monster and Elmo were made in 20 minutes, I definitely have to do some practice with Cookie Monster has he didn't turned out how I wanted. Of course my little one was crazy over it and love it.



And this is my first try with Abby Cadabby full body cookie. Always room for a better cookie in the future. 

 Super cute and affordable little printables from an Etsy shop.
And then there was a very tired mommy.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts