kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 10 October 2012

This past weekend, my baby girl turned 1 and we had a couple little parties for her.
We did a little something for her at the Daycare, a very low key birthday since she is still in the baby room and babies do not eat cake, of course!. Although the teaches were really happy to eat the cake for them.

This is the little cake I made for her. A 4" chocolate cake filled and frosted with Swiss Meringue buttercream. I was hopping she would try it, but she didn't.
Well, she will have plenty of opportunities to try mommy's cakes.
Happy Birthday to my little Princess, she is my little miracle already starting to walk and talk.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts