kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 1 October 2012





Petunia the pup cake is a cake I did a while back but hadn't had a chance to post! Karen wanted a very special birthday cake for her little Lucia's 1st birthday - and Lucia adores their puppy Petunia... ! Animal face cakes are clearly one of my favourite types of cakes to make for people. I love how much people love their pets... I feel that hard, as I have had many wonderful pets I have known and loved. Bailey the boxer, Woody the boxer, Coco my beloved kitty that took me through the ages of 19 to 30 (I miss her still!), Taco the fatcat... I hope to get a dog or a cat for my little son Teddy one day! Um, yeah, years from now. Let's just get through the sleepless nights first... :)

Petunia the pup was a dark chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling and chocolate buttercream!
And yes I did Petunia's pencil sketch on the back of an envelope.

Thanks Karen for the fun order - happy birthday Lucia!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts