kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 13 December 2010

Happy Monday blogger friends, I hope you all had a great weekend.
Here is a really cute cake I made for a birthday party this weekend. The birthday girl was turning 5 years old and the theme for the party was Strawberry Shortcake, her parents are actually my friends and I was so excited to be able to make this cake for them. I got an invitation for the party and that's what I use as inspiration to design the cake.Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to the party, but I would have loved seeing Maddie's face when she saw the cake.
The cake was vanilla white cake with chocolate mousse filling.I made the number 5 with gumpaste and for the strawberries I used hot pink fondant .


I think you all know that  I am a pink and polka dot lover.I loved making this cake.
 Have a great weekend everyone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts