kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 10 April 2007

I found these new cookies at CVS...who'd have thought...and they inspired this cupcake experiment. And, really the coolest thing about them is the bottom...and it says Reeses! So cute! I really had no idea that it would happen.
So, I came home, found a box of dark chocolate cake mix, some mini-chocolate chips, and one cup of sour cream. Followed the cake mix iinstructions, dumped in the extras and mixed away.
I twisted the top of of each cookie and put the bottom with the peanut butter filling on it in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Then I poured the batter the batter in! Baked it for 17 minutes.

Everyone agreed...they these tasted awesome!
LAST YEAR ON THIS DATE: Week 50: Midnight Madness Cupcakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts