kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 2 April 2007



Now, that's what I call entertainment!



Okay...so I thought I would make some chocolate chip cookies the other day. I saw a cool/funny recipe in the local paper and wanted to try it out. This recipe said to make the cookies and then let the cookie dough stay in the fridge overnight...could I wait...hmmmm...okay I waited until 7:00 a.m. the next morning and made a batch. Pretty good! So good that I wanted to figure out how to use them in a cupcake. I've already done one with cookie in the bottom. But, could I make it work on top? Stay tuned~!


I used brownie mix for the cupcakes (which I've done before...they are so nice and chewy...), so I mixed up a batch and put one ice cream scoop in each cupcake liner...what a funny name...and then I rolled enough of the cookie dough into a ball and flattened it out and it fit right on top of the brownie batter and into the liner. I was nervous about how long it was going to take to bake, so I started with the timer at 12 minutes...that was way to soon. The cupcakes ended up taking about 22 minutes to bake!



When they came out, I turned down the liner to the place where the cookie met the brownie and it ended up looking like it had a tutu on...so funny...but different! One thing to remember is that with this recipe, you have, have, have to spray the cupcake liners, or the brownies won't want to come out and the liner may stick to the brownie part. I topped the cupcakes off with vanilla or chocolate frosting and everyone loved them!

Here is a link to the chocolate chip cookies recipe: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie by Brian Patterson, Gazette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts