kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 10 June 2006

No cupcakes this week...The Cupcake Queen is in the south of France...it's so beautiful here...everyday so far has been fantastic weatherwise. But...no cupcakes have been spotted so far. Believe me. I've looked high and low. This place is ripe for a cupcake boutique! But...I did find all these cute shoes!

Of course, because we are foodies, we had to find a grocery store soon after arriving...and we did find the most fabulous grocery store (well, it's a lot more than groceries), but it's the biggest grocery store I've ever seen (a lot like Wegman's, but, I dunno...bigger. It's called Carrefour....simply amazing. This is a photo I took of the baking aisle. They have lots of cake decorating stuff but no cupcake materials...not even cupcake pans. Every where I go I'm looking for cupcake stuff.

I did buy some muffins in Carrefour that looked like cupcakes...vanilla with mini-chocolate chips...but they didn't really have much taste. Cupcakes do not ssem to be for sale anywhere I've been so far...Cannes, Nice, Antibe. But we have seen some very cute little pastries.

One of the things I've noticed is that French store owners seem to like to dress up mannequins outside their stores...and they seem to have quite a sense of humor about it...note the "guard" dog...he was actually a very nice boy!

As you might have figured out, it's very tiring looking all over the place for cupcake material. Here's how we finished off today...with some awesome French apps...as we call them...outside on the patio...and a little Coca Blak and Pommery's POP Pink Champagne....Well, what happens in France stays in France!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts