kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 18 June 2006


John: thanks for the awesome photo!


I found these Frenchy clowns during my trip to France...aren't they cute? I love them! And, they were just perfect for my second run of Billy's Reece's Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes (see this post). The little dots are from France, too. They are called "Confettis"... multicolores sucres ...by Vahine.


I made these cupcakes for Jim (my brother-in-law)...he's retiring from the Air Force and we had a big picnic for him today at my Mom's place. Tomorrow we're all going to Andrews Air Force Base for the ceremony! On the right is his granddaughter!



These are two of my three nieces...Lesley (left, from Spokane) and Melissa (right, from New Hampshire) enjoying the cupcakes. BTW: The white ones had vanilla frosting and the pink ones had mint frosting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts