kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 7 October 2005

[Note to Turner Krew and that other special cupcake group in Main Admin: No cupcakes Monday...they will appear Tuesday morning]

I 'm going to Vermont for three days starting tomorrow. So, just to to get into the feeling for the trip, I went to google and typed in Vermont cupcakes and this photo came up. They look pretty good, don't you think? Now I feel a little bit better about not being able to bake cupcakes on Sunday......

I do plan to look for cupcakes along with admiring the foliage (what is foliage, anyway?) in Vermont. I even found this cool flash "Vermont foliage" map thinggie. I'm going to Burlington, actually. My niece goes to the University of Vermont.

This does mean, however, that I won't get to make my Week 24 cupcakes until Monday evening. hmmmm, cupcakes...vermont...cupcakes....vermont...definitely a hard choice to miss that Sunday baking spree...but I don't think I can work it out at the local Holiday Inn! I'd have to bring my cupcake baking junk with me on flyI...and my mixer, apron, and, don't forget the spatula.

I guess will just have to eat...I mean, conduct some cupcake taste tests while I'm there! I'll let you know how it goes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts