kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 26 April 2016

Enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips - or use it in your favorite Mexican recipes for a fresh new twist!

Enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips - or use it in your favorite Mexican recipes for a fresh new twist!

Cinco de Mayo is coming up and I have to admit that I'm kind of excited! I think it excites me more than Christmas if I were being completely honest! As you know, Mexican and Southwest-inspired dishes are my fave - so you know we'll have more than enough food for our fiesta! I'm still working out the details, but I'm really thinking about adding this Corn Salsa to the menu. It's so versatile, easy, and delicious!

Enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips - or use it in your favorite Mexican recipes for a fresh new twist!

This recipe calls for 2 jalapenos. I note in the recipe to keep the seeds depending on the spiciness level your family prefers. For the jalapenos, I deseed one, throwing those seeds away, and I keep the seeds in the other pepper - that seems to be the perfect spiciness level for my family. I also cheat and throw the red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro into the food processor for a few pulses so I don't really have to do much chopping!

We enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips .... and my favorite - in Homemade Burrito Bowls!! Heck, we've even eaten this as a stand alone side dish, like a cold salad before because it's so good!

Enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips - or use it in your favorite Mexican recipes for a fresh new twist!

Print It button

Corn Salsa
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings

Ingredients 
  • 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen corn, thawed and drained
  • 2 jalapenos, finely chopped (keep seeds depending on spiciness level you prefer)
  • ½ cup finely chopped red onion
  • Handful of chopped fresh cilantro
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • ¼ tsp. pepper

Instructions

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors before serving.

Enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips - or use it in your favorite Mexican recipes for a fresh new twist!

Don't forget to pin it!

Enjoy this Corn Salsa with tortilla chips - or use it in your favorite Mexican recipes for a fresh new twist!

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


This Black Bean & Corn Enchilada Quinoa Casserole is a hearty and stick-to-your-ribs good meal! It has all of the flavors you love in traditional Mexican food, but is much healthier with the addition of quinoa and plenty of veggies!
Black Bean & Corn Enchilada Quinoa Casserole

Easily transform plain rice into this lively Cilantro Lime Rice dish. It makes the perfect accompaniment to a Mexican dinner!
Cilantro Lime Rice

I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts