kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 10 April 2016

10 Bacon Recipes - You'll want to try them ALL!

10 Bacon Recipes! I want to try them ALL!

Although I don't enjoy it as often as I would like, I'm a big fan of bacon .... I mean, who isn't a fan?!

either you like bacon or you're wrong
photo credit: StuffStumbledUpon.com

I love how versatile bacon is - not only is it a breakfast staple, but it works so well as a flavor enhancer in so many of our favorite dishes! Mac and Cheese with Bacon?! Yes, please! Burgers with bacon?! You betcha! Tacos with bacon?! You're welcome! Seriously, I even have a recipe for Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies - and one of my favorite side dishes, Creamy Pea Salad, has bacon in it! As you can see, bacon isn't just limited to BLT sandwiches and breakfast!

With the help of my bloggy friends, I have put together 10 bacon recipes you need to try ... plus two bonus recipes at the end of the post! ;) I hope you enjoy this round-up, because I know I will be!

bacon-jalapeno-mac-n-cheese

cheddar-bacon-cheeseburger

bacon-bombs

breakfast-tart


bbq-bacon-burger-with-cheese-meatballs

turkey_bacon_ranch_sliders

bacon-tacos

Bacon-Ranch-Chicken

bacon-wrapped-burgers

Don't forget to pin it!

10 Bacon Recipes! I want to try them ALL!

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


With just a few ingredients, it's easy to make this Bacon & Egg Breakfast Fried Rice! Who says breakfast has to be boring? Great for dinner, too! #BaconMonth2015
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Fried Rice

Oh my gosh - this Maple Bacon Monkey Bread is AMAZING!!! It makes a great addition to a weekend breakfast! #BaconMonth2015
Maple Bacon Monkey Bread

I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts