kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 26 February 2016

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of 20th Century Fox. The opinions and text are all mine.

 Eddie the Eagle

Have you seen the previews for the new Eddie the Eagle movie?! My family usually watches one or two movies a month at the theater and we were excited to get a sneak peek at the new Eddie the Eagle movie!


I loved that in the face of adversity and defeat, Eddie doesn't give up! It is a lesson in determination and personal triumph. Eddie never cares about winning - he just wanted to participate. This is repeated with a quote from one of the games’ founders, “The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take part.” I don't think there's been a time where I have cheered for the underdog so much!

Join me over at Community Table for my full review!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts