kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 9 February 2016

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

I have so many things planned for this year and I knew I needed to make some changes when it came to my health. I mean, I want to be around to enjoy all of these things I have planned, right?! Things have been going pretty good with making better food choices but exercise is still a struggle .... seriously, does it ever get easier?!

To be honest, I just do not want to do it so I try to make excuses - and then I remember all of the things I  have planned ..... ugh!!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

I have this mindset that I can still enjoy everything that I love - it just needs to be in smaller portions and in moderation .... and the biggest thing, is I need to move more. Whether that is true or not I don't know - the jury is still out on that one but I guess we'll see in a few months.

I have had a major sweet tooth for the past few days and it really sucks when you are trying to behave. While I have been doing pretty good with not giving in - I just could not resist any longer! I have tried different fruit to satisfy the sweet craving but let's be honest ... when you want a cookie, fruit is just not the same!

I kept thinking about cookies and seeing all things red velvet and it just made me want to put them together! I vowed I would make something but only have a little taste of it ..... ya know, for quality control purposes! :D

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

In my defense, I did only eat one little tiny square .... even though these Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars kept calling my name! My boys were more than happy to finish it off so I would not be tempted any longer.

And here's the thing, I'm good for now. That little piece was just enough to make me feel like I wasn't depriving myself of something!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!Red Velvet Bars 4a

These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars sure hit the spot. if you're looking for a fun and easy Valentine's Day treat - or if you just need a little something to satisfy a sweet tooth, these bars are for you!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!


Print It button

Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 24 bars

Ingredients 
  • 1 box (15.25 - 18.25 oz) Red Velvet cake mix
  • ½ cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs, slightly beaten
  • 10 OREO cookies, coarsely chopped
  • 8 snack-size Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, broken into pieces
  • 1 box (4 oz.) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
  • 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, allowing the edges to overhang slightly. (This will make it easier to get the bars out.) Spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.

2. Place the cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until well combined. With clean hands, press the dough evenly into the prepared pan.

3. Bake the dough for 10 minutes.

4. Remove the pan from the oven and immediately top with OREO cookies, cookies 'n' creme bars and the chocolate chip cookie dough bites. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top, evenly covering the bars.

5. Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 12-15 minutes.

6. Allow to cool on a wired rack completely before removing the bars from the pan to serve. Cut into squares.

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

Don't forget to pin it!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

Gotta sweet tooth?! These Cookie Lover's Red Velvet Bars are loaded up with cookie dough bites, Oreo cookies and cookies and cream candy bars! They're easy to make, too!

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Red Velvet Cupcakes with OREO Cream Cheese Frosting #redvelvet #cupcakes #valentinesday
Red Velvet Cupcakes with OREO Cream Cheese Frosting

This Cookie Mix is perfect for movie night! Gather up the kids, put in a favorite movie and enjoy this easy snack! #cookie #snackideas
Cookie Mix

I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts