kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 12 October 2015


This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe!

This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe! #12bloggers

I have to let y'all in on a little secret .... I'm kinda excited for Thanksgiving this year! So you'll have to forgive me if I just skip over Halloween and focus on all things turkey and pumpkin. My oldest son and his wife will be here with us for a few days and I just cannot wait!

This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe! #12bloggers

One thing I know for sure will be on our Thanksgiving menu is this No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake. It is so easy to make and it's oh, so creamy! I actually think I like it more than traditional pumpkin pie - and I really love pumpkin pie. I'm hoping easy recipes like this No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake will free up some time to visit with the family because it sounds like we may have a houseful this year with Brian's family coming over as well! I'm not freaking out yet .... but get back with me closer to Thanksgiving when I'm trying to keep my cool and get everything done while making it all seem effortless! :D

If you've been a reader for awhile then you know about the #12bloggers. If you have never heard of the #12bloggers - On the 12th of every month, 12 bloggers get together to share a themed recipe (this month is squash!) and the recipes have to include 12 or less ingredients! Be sure to read to the end to see what my bloggy friends made!

This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe! #12bloggers

Print It button

No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings


Ingredients
  • 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
  • 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • Extra frozen whipped topping, for garnish (optional)
  • Ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)


Instructions


1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture evenly into graham cracker crumb crust, smoothing out the top.


2. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.


3. To serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and cinnamon, if desired.

This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe! #12bloggers

Don't forget to check out what my friends made for #12bloggers -

12bloggers

Baked Pizza Spaghetti Squash by Big Bear's Wife 
Pumpkin Gnocchi by Cooking on the Front Burner
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Chorizo and Butternut Squash Hash by Thyme for Cocktails
Pumpkin Fritters by Bread Booze Bacon 
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter by Pink Cake Plate
Hearty Squash and Green Bean Chili by I Love My Disorganized Life
Pumpkin Pie Pops by See Vanessa Craft
Crockpot Potato Stuff Squash by Around My Family Table

This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake makes a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie! Easy and delicious recipe! #12bloggers

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

This Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte is perfectly spiced and its a delicious way to warm up on these cooler Fall days.
Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte

Full of Fall flavor, this Pumpkin Dump Cake is so easy and delicious! #pumpkin #cake #fallrecipes
Pumpkin Dump Cake

I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts