kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 5 December 2014



Well, another of my bright, busy and colorful cakes!!!

and since I am feeling so festive today I thought this Carnival theme Baby Shower cake was the appropriate cake to post .  I made the Carnival Theme cake for a regular client of mine, I have been making cakes for her for a few years now. She was having one of the biggest baby shower I have ever seeing and wanted everything over the top.

She always let the cake design up to me, and I love that because I have freedom to do anything I want, and I always add a little extra.



I used real pop corn and made sugar cake toppers like pretzel, corn dog, lollipops, fair tickets and a fair banner.
I have never seen a sea lion on a fair, but I had this one already made and I thought it would look great on top of the cake.


                            I also made this other little cake for her as my Baby Shower gift.

                                           Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts