kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 22 July 2014


I remember my Aunt Carrie making fruit pizzas for us when I was a kid. I loved them.
I took this one to a church gathering, and it was gone before any of the other desserts. Everyone loves fruit pizza!

What You Need:
For The Crust:
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1-2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/3 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder

For the Icing:
1- 8oz. block of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1-2 tsp. vanilla

Assorted sliced fresh fruit for toppings
Yield: 1 pizza (approx 12" round pizza pan or 8"x12" rectangular pan)

Note: You can go the super easy route, too, and use a store-bought refrigerated sugar cookie tube, and canned fruit, drained.
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts