kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 21 December 2008





Ooooh, a lovely light green and pink mint buttercream chocolate-ganache filled cake! Is it an 11 year old girl in a frilly frock's fanciful children's birthday party?? No, not quite... it's my husband's 31st birthday cake!!! The request was for a mint buttercream chocolate cake. So my thinking was, a light green would be very minty, I'm going to make light green buttercream. Then I thought, ooooh pink would be a lovely contrast color considering green and red are complimentary colors on the color spectrum. Then I thought, ooooh I'm going to pipe flower stars on the top! Once I was finished I was like, "ooooh, it looks so pretty... but wait a minute... perhaps it's not the most masculine cake in the world??" Luckily for me my husband isn't concerned with cakes looking too gendered in either direction--- he loved it! And it turned out perfectly moist and delectable. Not a crumb was left at the end of our Oktoberfest-themed sausauge, beer and cheese birthday party. Happy Birthday Rich!!! You are the best and I love you tons!

Snow has sprinkled its little self onto Vancouver's world, quite a lovely sight to wake up to this morning. Many holiday cupcakes have been baked over the past week and I will post if I have some time. If I don't talk to ya before then, Happy Holidays from Coco Cake Land!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts