kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 31 July 2008



I'm stuck working from home. Usually this is a horrible situation. I love my tiny condo, but I hate being stuck in these 4 walls for any period over 24 hours especially when they're all spent in front of the computer. Ick! There are things in life that make such days tolerable. For one, my sister will be home in an hour and she's usually good for a few entertaining stories to break the monotony. And two, I have the last chocolate raspberry cupcake sitting in my fridge and quietly calling to me. Normally I don't eat what I bake outside of the casual taste test to make sure that whatever it is, it came out good, but when I need cheering up it's nice to know that for once something I made is actually for me. I only really made two or three of these little guys and they were made from the leftover batter from last night's Eleoink cake, so "Here, here!" for leftovers and their inevitable demise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts