kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 3 February 2008


Dark chocolate cupcakes with mini-marshallows, mini-chocolate chips and Godiva Chocolate Liquor with Godiva Chocoalte Liquor Frosting!

This all started out with a double chocolate cake mix! Then I just went cupcake crazy...adding a box of instant chocolate pudding, a cup of yogurt, mini-marshmellows, mini chocolate chips...well, you get the picture, right?




They were so moist and, OMG...chocolat...E! I made Laura take them to her office...I COULD NOT have them around the house. There's just something about chocolate.



And, Layla...what can I say about Layla...she is such a good doggie. I had had had to give her a big kiss after this photo shoot because you know dogs cannot have chocolate...I did, however, give her some pieces of sliced apples which to her seem to have the same affect that chocolate has on me....drool!


Stay Tuned for next week...big contest announcement...for Starwars Transformers...what does that have to do with cupcakes...not a thing...well, maybe a little thing.

Special SHOUT OUT this week to my sister, Robin...she's havng a relationship crisis right now...so, if you see, give her a BIG hug!

Have a great week...and be sure to "ROCK ON"...

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts