kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 3 September 2007

Christmas Cupcakes in August for Prissy Cook

Last week The Prissy Cook helped me with this huge, huge, huge problem I had setting up hosting for a web site I've been working on for a "secret" client. She solved my problem seemingly with a "virtual" snap of her fingers, and I told her I'd make her some "virtual" cupcakes....sort of a present...an early Christmas present!

Christmas Cupcakes in August for Prissy Cook

Layla thought these looked good enough to eat! In fact, Layla spent quality kitchen time with me while I...I mean we...made and decorated the cupcakes. I used a Duncan Hines White Cake Mix...and added a cup of coconut to it. As soon, as we had them in oven, Layla left the kitchen! Then an hour later, she showed up again to help me decorate and photograph the goods! his dog is a cupcake foodie!

We used Duncan Hines Coconut Pecan Frosting. It was delish! I added more coconut to the top!

Christmas Cupcakes in August for Prissy Cook

Did I mention that Santa jumped(!) up on this cupcake while we weren't looking???

Rock On!

CQ...and her sous-chef Layla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts