kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 4 July 2007



My Fourth of July cupcake is made from one batch of Billy's Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes. I split the batter into thirds...and made one third strawberry, one third blueberry, and one third vanilla!



After I split the batter up, I pureed the strawberries and blueberries separately and then folded a cup of each to the separate thirds of the batter. I added a cup of mini-marshmallows to the vanilla third of the batter. After they were baked, and cooled, I divided each cupcake into three layers...then I mixed and matched them to make the layered finished cupcakes you see.


For the topping, I microwaved Marshmallow Fluff for 1 minute (I used some of it to put the layers together) and drizzled it on top of each cupcake. I decorated the cupcakes with strawberries, blueberries, mini-marshmallows and the chewey Legos (red and blue).


This is a very messy cupcake to eat...you'll probably need a knife and fork....but it's worth it!

Happy Fourth!

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts