kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 July 2007



Once again, it's the Oreos that pull me into this vanilla, vanilla, vanilla cupcake world....that the "Golden Oreo". Have you had one? OMG! I mean you really cannot eat one...just one. It just doesn't work that way! I heart Golden Oreos. And, Johnny's birthday gave me the perfect excuse to make what is sure to be the FAMOUS Johnny Cupcakes...after all, he was turning 31! Oh yeah, here's a link to one of my favorite online stores...since he doesn't have one in the DC area yet: Johnny Cupcakes. This Johnny doesn't make cupcakes to eat, but he designs the coolest t-shirts and jewelry. I have the small silver Johnny Cupcake logo on a chain around my neck right now.



Doesn't this close up of the cupcake make you want to sink your teeth right into that vanilla frosting...not to mention the Golden Vanilla crumbles on top. Yikes! Okay. I mentioned vanilla, vanilla, vanilla...I used vanilla paste in the Magnolia Vanilla Cupcake recipe (click here for the recipe)...then I used the golden oreos...I even mixed in chopped golen oreos in the batter...I just couldn't help myself!

Then I made Billy's Vanilla Vanilla Frosting (click here for the recipe).



The rest...as they say...is cupcake history...Johnny's cupakes!

Rock on!

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts