kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 20 March 2007

Two birthdays on March 16 inspired these cupcakes...my nephew... Chris... and John's girl friend... Kate... they don't know each other... but they both know me! Chris lives in Pittsburgh and Kate lives in Washington, DC. Kate actually got to eat some of these... unfortunately, Chris did not...sad face...but Chris did get a TMX Elmo from the Cupcake Queen and her peeps.









These babies ... from a recipe in 125 Best Cupcake Recipes, by Julie Hasson... do taste like brownies...same chew-ee-ness and everything. I knew they were going to be chocolate--ee, so I made lots of mini cupcakes and ony 6 regular sized ones for the guys. The girls loved the mini ones...just byte-sized! I frosted mine with her Chocolate Fudge Frosting and Billy's Vanilla Vanilla Frosting. I find that some peope love the chocolate/chocolate cupcake and some love the chocolate/vanilla cupcake. I prefer the chocolate/vanilla one most times.

Hasson says of this recipe: "How could I have a cupcake book without a brownie-inspired recipe in it? I couldn't, so here's a deliciously chewy and chocolaty cupcake that I am very pleased with. They'll disappear off the cooling rack faster than you can say, "Chocolate brownies." And, she was right!


Can you see who is in the shadow yearning for a cupcake? She didn't get a cupcake this time...no chocolate for doggies...but she did get to have a tiny taste of the vanilla frosting. She's such a good doggie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts