kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 8 February 2007



Call me crazy, but, YES...this is a contest for one TMX Elmo. And...of course...there's a story before you get to the contest! Here goes: I get home from work the other day and see a rather large box on my front proch...hmmm...can't remember ordering anything lately...look at it, and, yes, it's addressed to me! I take it inside and open the mail and then come back to the box. I still can't remember what I might have ordered! I open it up and then it all comes back!

At least two months ago...maybe more...I was frantically looking for Tickle Me Elmo, Extreme...everywhere and none were to be had! I happened onto the Fisher Price web site at some point and they actually had a preorder form for them...one to a person...to be delivered sometime in February! I filled it out quickly and then totally forgot about it.

Christmas comes, and I actually got one for Christmas from my lovely...and crazy...sister! So, I forgot about that other Elmo even more. And that's who was in the box that appeared on my doorstep the other day!

I thought it would be so cool to have another contest...so this little Elmo...who hasn't even been unpacked yet is up for grabs to all you cupcake lovers!

This is how it's going to work.

To get qualify to get in the drawing for the "I WANT TMX ELMO" contest you MUST do two things.

First you MUST make only one comment on the blog about why you think you need TMX ELMO.

AND

Second, you MUST email me including your email address at 52cupcakes@gmail.com, putting the words "TMX ELMO" in the subject line. I'm doing it this way so that we don't have too many multiple entries from the same person.

Remember, you can't just do one or the other.
The winner will be picked from a large hat by a blindfolded person.

The contest begins 12:00 a.m. (est), Friday, Feb. 9th, and ends at 6:00 a.m. (est), Friday, Feb. 16.

The winner will be announced around noon on Friday, Feb. 16th.

In case you haven't seen Tickle Me Elmo...here's a link to a cute video of him on YouTube.



Rock on!

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts