kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 22 January 2007

These cupcakes were such an adventure...I saw the recipe in Family Circle and I really liked the way they looked. But, I wanted to make a chocolate cupcake using a shot of Starbucks espresso so...of course...I HAD to go to Starbucks. I was going to meet my friend...Mr. Vinnie...there, but on the way I thought it would be cool for us to have breakfast at the Silver Diner...which BTW was awesome! But, I still HAD to go to Starbucks...which really is never a chore for me...I love the Starbucks!
I brought home the espresso shot and began to make the cupcakes...which turned out great. A while later I was ready to make the frosting and realized that I needed to head back to Starbucks for a Cappuccino...poor me (smile)...Back home poured the cap into the frosting and it made the nicest creamy coffee colored frosting. Topped it with a chocolate covered espresso bean...from Starbucks...of course!
Layla hung out with me in the kitchen during the entire cupcake process...she's such a champ! Then she patiently poses for me in front of the cupcakes...this time her tongue tried to come out just a bit...I just had to give her a taste of the frosting...I know, I know...I'm bad to the bone!

This photo will officially introduce everyone to Nigel...our baby French Bulldog...he doesn't really know what the heck a cupcake is yet but he sat still long enough me for to get this photo...I"m sure you'll be seeing more of Nigel...aka Devil Dog...
Rock On!

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts