kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 26 November 2006



I simply love peppermint bark...I'm not kidding...I can't wait for the holidays when it shows up at Crate and Barrel...and my hand instinctively reaches for that box every time I go in here...so this year I decided to experiment with some on a dark, dark chocolate cupcake. I "found" (ahem) Ghirardelli's Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Squares at the World Market this weekend when I got home I put some in the freezer for about 10 minutes, I crushed them up and put them on top of my pink buttercream frosting. They were a huge hit for dessert this evening...a sweet, little taste of holidaze coming our way!


This experiment was pretty easy because I used a dark dark chocolate CAKE MIX! I added some sour cream and...here's the real kick...a cup of white chocolate chips...I know it sounds crazy but it all worked out just fine!



I made the mini cupcakes this time because I figured these would be kind of "rich"...and they were...and I wanted to pile on the frosting. You can check out the rest of the "Bark" cupcakes on my flickr web page at: hflickr.com/photos/cupcakequeen.



I also did a few without the bark...and used white nonpareils because I have one particular person who doesn't like mint...and I like to keep all my peeps happy! You can buy the nonpareils at Michaels or order them from Wilton's web site. Now I'm gearing up for a REAL holiday cupcake in the next couple of weeks. Are you whipping up anything special? Let me know!


Rock On!

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts