kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 6 November 2006





I was so inspired by Elaine Cohen's Super-Duper Cupcakes book that I had to go out and buy all this really cool candy at the BIG K just so that I make these cute train cupcakes. I used Skittles, Twix, AirHeads Extremes Sour Belts, DOTS, and licorice...but...well...I bought a whole lot more than that (the bag must have weighed 50 lbs at least) just...for...a...future projects!

And, these cupcakes are actually appropriate because two more people in my family have birthdays this week: my brother-in-law, Jim...he lives in West Point, VA...and my sister-in-law, Mary Harvill...she lives in Spokane, Washington. AND, I heard somewhere that Elaine Cohen's birthday is Nov. 8th! November is a very busy birthday month!

Okay...back to the cupcakes...and the NEW CONTEST...I made Elaine's Vanilla Heaven Cupcakes and also her Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Her book is so cool...it's all about having fun...see, right here on page 13 where she talks about cupcakes...she says there are three types of cupcakes you could use... Homemade... Cake Mix... Pre-made... Same with the frosting ...Homemade ...Frosting Mix ...Packaged .... that's the best because it gives you permission to sometimes not actually make cupcakes yourself or the frosting...then you (and your kids) can have more fun decorating! This is right up my alley because I think that the most fun is in the decorashun!

Layla was interested only in this almost-non-decorated cupcake...she has very simple desires....and now comes the very best part....ANOTHER CUPCAKE COOKBOOK CONTEST....

Elaine has sent me TWO...hmmmm maybe I'll just keep one copy for myself....just kidding...of her books...autographed!! for the November contest...Here's all you have to do to enter the contest: Wish Elaine a Happy Birthday in a comment on this post...and before you can say gimme anothere cupcake...you're entered. If you make an "anonymous" comment, add your first name to the comment so that you can be identified for the drawing.

The contest begins at 3:00 p.m. (EST) Monday, Nov. 6...that's today!!! And, it ends, at 3:00 p.m. (EST) Monday, Nov. 13. Winners will be announced at 4:00 p.m. that day.

Now...get out there and VOTE!...I mean wish Elaine a Happy Birthday!

Rock On,

CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts